Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Getting back on track

Now that the weather is warmer these days I tend to want to naturally get outdoors more and enjoy the warmth. One of my favorite past times is putting on some soothing country music like Vince Gill and sitting outside with a good book while I barbecue. Sometimes I just enjoy the relaxation and spend time watching our little backyard chipmunks. We've recently discovered that Spike and Sassy are proud parents. Yes you've guess it. They had babies. So far we have only seen one baby chipmunk, So we're kind of wondering if this little guy is the only one. Although were not sure as to whether or not its female or male. I say little guy, because it acts like a typical curious male. We haven't come up with a name yet, but in time I'm sure it will be one that suits him or her, which ever the case may be. Now as you know with the weather being so nice these days It also tends to motivate me more in my writing, and I've been gradually getting back on track. As far as my third book, the lost tribe is concern. I'm happy to say I'm currently working on chapter 3. which so far is coming along quite well. I recently purchased myself a small notebook which I sometimes take along to work with me. If I happen to come up with an idea for a scene I can quickly jot it down in my little book, and use it later. This technique seems to works pretty well. I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

No comments: