Saturday, May 12, 2007

A tribute to Mothers Day

Hello everyone, well as you all know Mother's day is this Sunday, and and I for one would like to pay tribute to all the moms in the world who struggle each day to make ends meet, who endure their children's pains and heart aches, wishing they could make things better. For all the moms who listens when our cries are heard, who lends a shoulder to cry on when our pain is too much to bear. when ever I think of my mom, I think of a woman who always puts others needs before her own, who works hard each day to make her life a better place to live, not only for herself, but for her children as well. a woman who's heart is filled with love for all the grand-babies she is given,and for the children God has blessed her with. When I think of my mother I think of all the love she fills me with, and all the good values she has instilled in my life.
Because of my mother, I am the person that I am. so I ask you all who read this. take time to tell your mother that you love her,and how special she is in your life.
MJ

No comments: