Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy Holiday's

I know, its been a while since I have posted an update to my blog. I guess I forget because there are so many other things to do when I'm not working at Walmart. Anyway, the holidays are here and the snow has come again. It may look pretty but it sure is cold. I'm still not used to the cold weather. I'm still waiting for that big blizzard that everyone talks about. But staying indoors is nice too because I get to spend time with my man. Now that he is finished with his web design class I think he is going to resume work on my second book. It will be nice to finally get it finished. I got myself a new sewing maching for christmas and I just finished my first sewing project. It was a blue jean purse, the kind we made back in the early 70's. I would like to say thanks to everyone who has visited my web site this year. Don't forget to checkout my online flowershop and have a great holiday season!

No comments: