Saturday, October 01, 2005

Life is dragging me down

Sorry I haven't posted any updates lately. I get distracted by other things and forget that I have this blog to update. I'm back in Wisconsin and working nights at Walmart. I put in an application for training to become a department manager. I also sent in an application to get some online training so that I can prepare for my GED. But everytime I try to take a step forward, something always drags me down. I found out that the US Department of Education is now taking money out of my paycheck. It's like a dollar an hour they are stealing from me. It just doesn't make any sense. This all started like twenty years ago. Why are they determined to drag me down? I told them that the school closed on me, but they didn't care. I told them that I shouldn't have even been accepted because I don't have a high school diploma, but they didn't care. I told them that they told me that it was a grant not a loan, but they didn't care. I told them that I didn't even sign some of the papers, but they don't care. Our government wastes billions of dollars on people in other countries, but damn if they are not hell bent on taking the money I need to buy food and shelter. Wake up America, Uncle Sam doesn't give a crap about you anymore.

No comments: