Saturday, August 06, 2005

Texas visiting family

Hello again everyone, sorry its taken me some time to get back to you all, but I've spent quite a bit of time on several buses while traveling to Texas. However, I'm happy to say I finally made it Texas, and having a wonderful time. Although I have to admit I miss all my friends back home in Wisconsin, and most of all my boyfriend Alan. For my first week in Texas I spent it in Angelton Texas with my aunt and uncle, we all went to the beach and I finally got a good start on what I hope will turn into a great tan. Next I spent two days at my uncle Joe's house, which is located in South Houston Texas, finally I made it to San Angelo Texas and have been spending time with all my family. But I try to find time to write my friend and my boyfriend as often as I can, which isn't always that easy to do,because the computer at the local library here only allows you a 15 minutes time limit. This week is also my boyfriend's parent's 45th anniversary and he's spending time with them at the cabin, which is a good thing. kinda wish I was there. I really love going up to the cabin. Its a great place to relax and I always enjoy spending my time on walks with Alan, but until I'm back in Wisconsin, I will miss him a lot. I am planning to make a trip back to the library this week and work on finishing chapter 28, I'm hoping to get on a computer that allows at least a hour time limit. So wish me luck, and have a good day.

No comments: