Saturday, July 09, 2005

Chapter 27 Review

Hello again. Well summer is finally here and the progress on my second book is coming along slower than I expected. In chapter 27, the story is at a climatic moment. Jenny and Joe have gotten themselves in a dangerous situation and things aren't looking good for the two. However, I won't spoil the ending of this adventurous story. You'll have to find out when the book is finished. Till then, I will continue working on it. Finishing the final chapters will take time and patience. I like to put a lot of time and thought into my writing before I decided what I want to write next. At the moment I am planning a trip to Texas. I will be going by bus again. It will take two and a half days to get there. I plan on using this time to come up with ideas for my next book.

No comments: