Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Curse of The Lost Tribe

Hello everyone,

Just dropping in to give you the latest update on my writing. But first of all , I want to let you readers out there know that my novel "IN A SENSE OF LOVE" is now available in print, and you can purchase it at lulu.com, or just go to my home page and click on the link provided there. It took a few years to complete, and a whole lot of hard work, but I'm happy to say, it's finally finished.

I'm now working hard to complete my latest novel "CURSE OF THE LOST TRIBE". You'll be happy to know that I've just completed chapter 12 and will be starting on chapter 13 this week. My goal is to complete a chapter each week, if possible. But unfortunately, due to the bad economy, I am now working two jobs, which also demands my time. It won't always be easy getting in a chapter each week. I suppose we'll just have to see how it goes.

I do plan on having it completed within the year of 2009 and if you're a Stephan King fan, as I am, than I'm sure you'll enjoy this new exciting novel. A thriller in the making that I'm hoping will keep you on the edge of your seat. My goal is.... you won't want to put this book down until you've read to the ending. Well, that's about it, I'll have more updates on the new novel as it develops.

Thanks and Happy Halloween everyone!
MJ.

No comments: