Sunday, March 23, 2008

Book Two

Hello everyone. Sorry its taken me some time to get back to you. Anyway, I'm glad to say that progress on my latest novel, is coming a long quite well. I've also decided on a new titled. It will be "Curse of the lost tribe". The story line is coming along pretty smoothly. My plan is to compose this next novel with a few twist and turns, which should include some action, and hopefully some amazing horror scenes. There will defiantly be quite a bit of drama going on throughout the story, with a tad of romance on the side.

Anyway, I'm happy to say that I've revise and completed four chapters. I expect to be start on chapter five this week, or possibly next. Either way, I will be devoting a lot of my time and attention during this and next month to getting as many chapters as I can completed. In May, I plan on possibly making another trip to Texas, to visit with my family. Till then, have a good day, and remember, Mother's day is just around the corner.

MJ.

No comments: