Saturday, September 16, 2006

Trip to Texas

Hello everyone, well its that time of year again, and I'm making my annual trip to Texas to spend some time with my family. This year were going to be painting my mom's house, with everyone helping out. We'll have a good barbecue going for sure, maybe I'll introduce them to some grilled brats. I know they've never ate those before. Anyway I expect it to be a fun event. I'll be missing my man naturally of course, as I always do. We also have a new member to our family this year. Her name is Sassy, a little chipmunk that lives in our back yard. I'll be missing her as well. Alan will have to keep her company and load her up with plenty of peanuts while I'm away. We've discovered she a very photogenic chipmunk, so don't be surprised if you see a few of her glamorous pictures on my web site.

So... What else is new in my life? Well I got myself one of those new PsP game machines and I am finding it quite entertaining. you'd be amazed at all the things it can do. However, I must admit there is a few flaws to it. The biggest are the load times for games and the two megabyte cache limit on the web browser. Other than that, I'd say it was worth the money because of all the things you can do with it. Well time to go, but I'll be back soon to give an update on my life.
M.J.

No comments: