Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Summer time

Hello everyone, well looks like the sun finally hit here up north and the heat is here to stay for a little while a least. I'm learning that some people here don't care for all this hot weather, but I for one love it and plan on enjoying every minute of it. I especially love it, because my boyfriend and I can get outside more, and spend the day working on the yard, our garden, and most of all lots of bar b ques.
As far as my book Lost tribe, is concern, i'm currently working on a prologue , which I think will give a much better insite on the story line its self. Its a slow process and takes some research, but its coming along pretty good.
W everyone its looks like Father's Day is creeping in on us again. well, don' wait till the last minute to get your dad that something special, that says I love you, So feel free to check out my flower site. I'm sure you'l find something nice there. besides, whoever said dad's don't deserve flowers too.
Have a great day.
M.J.

No comments: