Tuesday, February 14, 2006

St. Valentines Day

Well here we are once again in the month of Febuary, which is also known through out history as the month of romance. Every Febuary across the world loved ones exchange gifts, flowers, candy, and cards with romantic notions, all in the name of St. Valentines. As long as I can remember Valentines day has been celebrated through out the years. Infact it was celebrated way before you and I were even born. An on going tradition that I expect will continue through out history. Valentines is a time for love and romance,as we all know it, but it is also a time for sharing,and remembering the good times spent together with the ones you love. A time for caring and showing appreciation for the little things that you do for each other. Rather it be a friend,or a loved one. Valentines day will always be that one special day in which You can tell that special someone plain and simple, I love you in every way. So if you want to say I love you to that special somebody, what better way to say it ,than with a fresh bouquet of roses ,which you can purchase from my flower shop. So, Happy Valentines Day everyone.

No comments: